Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2022: 210 Junior Court Assistant
Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2022: 210 Junior Court Assistant.
Supreme Court of India (SCI) has released the Recruitment Notification 2022 for the recruitment of Junior Court Assistant (Group B Non-Gazetted) posts. Read full news here.
Total 210 vacancies out.
Graduate + English Typing- 35wpm + Basic Computer Knowledge.
The subjects asked in the Supreme Court Junior Court Assistant Recruitment 2022 are General English, General Aptitude, General Knowledge (GK), and Computer.
1. It comprises a total of 125 Objective Type Questions
2. The time duration will be of 2 Hours
3. There will be negative marking of 1/4th marks.
1. The minimum age limit to apply for the post is 18 years, whereas the maximum age limit is 30 years.
2. Age Relaxation will be given as per the Rules of the Government.
Starting Date of Online Application – 18 Jun 22.
Last Date of Online Application – 10 Jul 22.
How to Apply?
1. Candidates are requested to read full notification before applying for the post. Official website as mentioned below:
Click Here for Official Website
2. Register online as per steps given in official notification.
3. Keep one copy of online application form for future reference.
For More Latest Job Notification click below:
Bank of India Sarkari Hai ya Private