Punjab Police Recruitment 2021: 1191 Intelligence Assistant.
Punjab Police has published the official notification regarding the recruitment of Intelligence Assistant (constable rank). The posts of intelligence assistants are in the intelligence cadre of the Punjab Police. Read full news here.
Total 1191 Vacancies out. Post wise vacancies list as follows-
Intelligence Assistants Constable – 794.
Constables in the Investigation Cadre – 392.
Note: Remaining seats Reserved for Sports Quota candidates.
Intelligence Assistant (Intelligence cadre) –
Candidate should be
a) a graduate from a recognized University or Institution, as the case may be, provided that such candidate shall also possess an ‘O’ Level Certificate of Information Technology from National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology(NIELIT) (earlier called as DOEACC);
b) a Graduate from a recognized University
or Institution with •
• Computer Applications;
• Information Technology as one of the elective subjects during the entire duration of graduation;
c) B.Sc/B.Tech/BE in –
• Information Technology; or
• Computer Science; or
• Computer Engineering; or
• Computer Science & Engineering; or
• Information Systems; or
• Computer Networking; or Data Science; or
• Software Engineering; or
• BCA; or
Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Applications from a recognized University or Institution.
Constable (Investigation Cadre) –
Candidate should be a graduate from a recognised university, or its equivalent.
Between 21-28 Years as on 01 Jan 21 (Relaxation as Per Govt Rules).
Starting Date of Online Application – 26 Jul 21.
Closing Date of Online Application – 16 Aug 21.
Candidates applying for vacancies shall meet the physical standards of height as mentioned below –
Cadre Minimum Height required –
Intelligence Cadre 5’ 5” (5 feet 5 inches) 5’ 1” (5 feet 1 inches).
Investigation Cadre 5’ 5” (5 feet 5 inches) 5’ 1” (5 feet 1 inches).
How to Apply?
1. Candidates are requested to read full notification before applying for the post. Official website as mentioned below:
2. Register online as per steps given in official notification.
3. Keep one copy of online application form for future reference.
For More Latest Job Notification click below: