Punjab Police has published the official notification regarding the recruitment of Intelligence Assistant (constable rank). The posts of intelligence assistants are in the intelligence cadre of the Punjab Police. Read full news here.
Total 1191 Vacancies out. Post wise vacancies list as follows-
Intelligence Assistants Constable – 794.
Constables in the Investigation Cadre – 392.
Note: Remaining seats Reserved for Sports Quota candidates.
Intelligence Assistant (Intelligence cadre) –
Candidate should be
a) a graduate from a recognized University or Institution, as the case may be, provided that such candidate shall also possess an ‘O’ Level Certificate of Information Technology from National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology(NIELIT) (earlier called as DOEACC);
b) a Graduate from a recognized University
or Institution with •
• Computer Applications;
• Information Technology as one of the elective subjects during the entire duration of graduation;
c) B.Sc/B.Tech/BE in –
• Information Technology; or • Computer Science; or • Computer Engineering; or • Computer Science & Engineering; or • Information Systems; or • Computer Networking; or Data Science; or • Software Engineering; or • BCA; or Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Applications from a recognized University or Institution.
Constable (Investigation Cadre) –
Candidate should be a graduate from a recognised university, or its equivalent.
Between 21-28 Years as on 01 Jan 21 (Relaxation as Per Govt Rules).
Starting Date of Online Application – 26 Jul 21.
Closing Date of Online Application – 16 Aug 21.
Candidates applying for vacancies shall meet the physical standards of height as mentioned below –
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has published a notification regarding the recruitment for the post of Junior Technical Officer, Assistant Director, Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor, Lecturer, Assistant Public Prosecutor & Data Processing Assistant vacancies.
Total 249 vacancies announced. Post wise vacancies list as follows-
Junior Technical Officer – 06.
Assistant Director (Fishing Harbour) – 01.
Specialist Grade III Asst Professor (Forensic Medicine) – 06.
Specialist Grade III Asst Professor (Public Health) – 05.
Specialist Grade III Asst Professor (Surgical Oncology) – 02.
Specialist Grade III Asst Professor (Social & Preventive/ Community Medicine) – 12.
Specialist Grade III Asst Professor (Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation) – 07.
Specialist Grade III Asst Professor (Radio Therapy) – 07.
Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor (Urology) – 06.
West Bengal Civil Services (WBCS) Recruitment 2020: Notification Out
WBCS has recently released the recruitment notification for its various Groups. These groups are namely Group A, Group B (only for West Bengal Police Service), Group C and Group D. Read full news here.
Types of Posts:
Group A –
1. West Bengal Civil Service (Executive).
2. Assistant Commissioner of Revenue in the integrated West Bengal Revenue Service.
3. West Bengal Co-operative Service
4. West Bengal Labour Service.
5. West Bengal Food and Supplies Service.
6. West Bengal Employment Service [Except the post of Employment Officer (Technical)].
Group B –
West Bengal Police Service.
Group C –
1. Superintendent, District Correctional Home / Deputy Superintendent, Central Correctional Home.
2. Joint Block Development Officer .
3. Deputy Assistant Director of Consumer Affairs and Fair Business Practices.
4. West Bengal Junior Social Welfare Service
5. West Bengal Subordinate Land Revenue Service.
6. Assistant Commercial Tax Officer
7. Joint Registrar (West Bengal State Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission under the Consumer Affairs Department, Government of West Bengal).
8. Assistant Canal Revenue Officer (Irrigation).
9. Chief Controller of Correctional Services.
Group D –
1. Inspector of Co-operative Societies.
2. Panchayat Development Officer under the Panchayat and Rural Development Department.
3. Rehabilitation Officer under the Refugee Relief and Rehabilitation Department.
1. A candidate must possess a graduation degree from an institute or university recognized by the UGC.
2. Students appearing in the final year of graduation are also eligible to apply.
3. The candidate should be able to read, write, and speak in Bengali. (This condition does not apply on candidates with Nepali as their mother tongue.).
4. The candidate must fulfill the required physical criteria in terms of endurance, height, weight and chest measurements, for the vacancies of Group B posts.
1. Group A and C: 21 years – 36 years (As of January 1 of the year of the examination).
2. For the vacancies of West Bengal Police Service only (i.e. Group “B” Service), the age of an applicant must be between 20 years and 36 years on the 1st January of the year of examination.
3. Group D: 21 years – 39 years (As of January 1 of the year of the examination).
Starting Date of Online Application – 24 Dec 20.
Closing date of online application – 15 Jan 2021 (up to 12-00 midnight).
Closing date for submission of fees through online – 15 Jan 2021 (up to 12-00 midnight).
Closing date for submission of fees through offline – 16 Jan 2021.
How to Apply?
1. Candidates are requested to read full notification before applying for the post. Official website as mentioned below: