India Post Recruitment 2023: Apply Now.
India Post has published a recruitment notification for the post of Branch Post Master, Assistant Branch Post Master and Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS). Read full mews here.
Total 30041 vacancies are out.
1. Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard having passed in Mathematics and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects) conducted by any recognized Board of School Education by the Government of India/State Governments/ Union Territories in India shall be a mandatory educational qualification for all approved categories of GDS.
2. Compulsory Knowledge of Local Language.
Between 18-40 years.
Starting Date of Online Application – 03 Aug 23.
Last Date of Online Application – 23 Aug 23.
How to Apply?
1. Candidates are requested to read full notification before applying for the post. Official website as mentioned below:
2. Register online as per steps given in official notification.
3. Keep one copy of online application form for future reference.
For More Latest Job Notification click below: