Army Public School Barrackpore Teacher & Staff Recruitment 2022
Army Public School Barrackpore Teacher & Staff Recruitment 2022.
Army Public School (APS) Barrackpore, West Bengal has published a notification regarding requirements for various posts. Read full news here.
Total 22 vacancies Out for various posts.
Eligibility & Age Criteria:
Candidates are requested to visit official website or click below for complete notification-
How to Apply?
1. Candidates are requested to read full notification before applying for the post. Official website as mentioned below:
2. For Ser No (1) to (08) only AWES conducted OST Qualified candidates can apply on application form available in http://www.apsbkp.in
3. For Ser No (09) to (12) can apply on application form available in http://www.apsbkp.in
4. Please download and print the Application Form.
5. For Ser No (1) to (08) – Fill the name of only one school in a cluster.
6. All details at Ser 1 (Personal data) are mandatory. Fill up in Block Capitals.
7. Paste one recent coloured passport size photograph on the form and attach one additional photograph.
8. For Ser No (1) to (08) – Send DD for Rs 100/- in favour of ARMY PUBLIC SCHOOL BARRACKPORE, payable at – KOLKATA/ BARRACKPORE.
9. Enclose self-attested photocopies of mark sheets (Class 10 onwards) with the application form.
10. For Ser No (1) to (08) – Enclose photocopy of Score Card. Qualifying CTET / TET is mandatory for TGTs and PRTs. (k) Age : – Age as on 01 Apr 2022, the age of the candidates should be:- (i) Fresh candidates – Below 40 years (less than 5 yrs Experience) (ii) Experienced candidates – Below 57 years (incl ESM) Note:- 1. For Ser (k) (ii), To avail of age relaxation between 40 and 57 years, 5 years’ experience should be in the appropriate category in the last 10 years. For eg. For PGT category the candidates should have worked as PGT/TGT for 5 years in the last 10 years. 2. Experience gained as PRT shall not be counted for appointment as PGT since the level of exposure to teaching the subjects at senior levels has not been gained by the candidate. 3. Experience gained as PRT shall however be accepted for the TGT.
11. Last date of submission: 09 Mar 2022 send by post/hand. No applications will be accepted via e-mail. Shortlisted candidates will be called for interview OVER PHONE.
For More Latest Job Notification click below: