Monthly Archives: October 2023

My Durga

শুধু প্যান্ডেল এ প্যান্ডেল এ কেন এই পুজোতে আপনার বাড়ির দূর্গা কে দিন মায়ের রূপ। নিচের ক্লিক এ ক্লিক করুন, যাকে দুর্গা রূপ এ দেখতে চান তার পিকচার আপলোড করুন।

Not all Durgas reside only in temples, and pandals. This Pujo, celebrate the Durga in your home by transforming her into the goddess

Click Here

DR Rule Upon Re-employment of Armed Forces Personnel of India

It has been noticed that at the time of submission of Life Certificate through SPARSH Portal, there are options whether you are reemployed or not.   Most  people select the “No” option.  In case of PBOR who are reemployed and selected the Reemployed Status as ‘Yes’, their DR may be deducted from pension. as per Regulation 83(a) of PRA 2008 Part -II.   This happened with thousands of Defence Pensioners.  

The thing they might have missed that as per Regulation 83(c), PRA 2008 Part-II, they need to upload a certificate in the effect that their pension has been ignored for fixation of pay at the time of pay fixation in their new reemployed post .   

Pay fixed at higher stage due to Advance increment is also allowed to get DR in Pension as his pay fixation is to be treated as “Fixed at Minimum stage”. It also be mentioned in the certificate that Your pay at the reemployed post has been fixed at the minimum of pay scale of the reemployed post.

In Case of commissioned officers, they are not allowed to draw DRT in Pension in case of reemployed in Govt Dept.  They should know the detailed rules and regulations in this matter which are mentioned in the succeeding paragraphs.

Regulation  83. (a)  of Pension Regulation for the Army Part-II

(a)  If a pensioner is re-employed under the Central or State Government or a Corporation/Company/ Body/Bank under them in India or abroad including permanent absorption in such Corporation/Company/Autonomous Body/Bank, he shall not be eligible to draw dearness relief on pension during the period of such re-employment and he shall be required to furnish a certificate of non-employment or re-employment as in Appendix XVIII (3) to these Regulations once in a year in the month of November.

Regulation  83. (b)  of Pension Regulation for the Army Part-II

(b)  In the event of non-production of non-employment or reemployment/employment certificate, the payment of dearness relief on pension shall be stopped until the pensioner produces the same.

Regulation  83. (c)  of Pension Regulation for the Army Part-II

(c) The payment of dearness relief shall be allowed to re-employed Armed Forces pensioner in the case of those who held the rank below the rank of Commissioned Officer, subject to furnishing a certificate to the Pension Disbursing Authority concerned by the Armed Forces authority or Central Govt. Dept. concerned including subordinate organisation employing Armed Forces Pensioners and maintaining service records of the re-employed pensioner retired from military service that :-

(i)    The entire amount of pension sanctioned by the Central Government was ignored in the fixation of the pay on re-employment i.e. no part of pension was taken into account in such fixation of pay in the pay scale of the post in which the Armed Forces personnel was re-employed.

 (ii)    The pay of the re-employed pensioners was/is fixed at the minimum of the pay scale of the post in which he had/has been re-employed after discharge from Armed Forces.

Regulation  83. (d)  of Pension Regulation for the Army Part-II

The payment of dearness relief on family pension to employed family pensioners shall remain payable during the period of employment.

Regulation  83. (e)  of Pension Regulation for the Army Part-II

A pensioner employed outside India under a foreign Government or a private organisation shall remain eligible for dearness relief on pension/family pension.

Regulation  83. (f)  of Pension Regulation for the Army Part-II

(f) On cessation of re-employment the payment of dearness relief shall be resumed by the Pension Disbursing Authority.


1. Pensioners who held the rank of Commissioned Officers are not entitled for dearness relief on their pension during the period of their re-employment.

2. The pay fixed at a higher stage because of advance increments and where no protection of the pay last drawn has been given , the pay shall be treated as fixed 66 Pension Regulations for the Army, Part II (2008) at the minimum only for the purpose of ignoring the entire pension and allowing dearness relief.



1) RC is required by ESM/Widows for enrollment of their Sons/Daughters in Defence Forces or Education Quota purposes.

2) RC is issued by own Record Office and NOT by the ZSB or KSB.

3) RC is issued ONLY ONCE by Record Offices.


(a) AF ESM/Widows have to download a Form (available in CASB website) and fill up.

(b) Submit the Form along with a copy of Discharge Book at the Airmen Selection Rally. 

(c) If selected, Airmen Selection Centre will verify your son’s details from DAV. If there is any mismatch, they will intimate you.

(d) If your son has qualified in Selection Tests and his Name & DOB are correctly verified by your Record Office, then 10% of marks he scored in tests will be added as Extra Marks, befor making the All India final Merit List.

5) Army and Naval ESM/ Widows should apply TO YOUR RECORD OFFICE through ZSB, to get RC from RO/NAVPEN.


A) Documents Required:-

1) Personal Application. 

(a) To be addressed to your Senior Record Officer, in three copies, in original.

(b) Keep enough space at the bottom of the application for ZSB Secretary’s signature with stamp.

2) An Affidavit Format. 

(a) It is not an Affidavit but Only an “Affidavit Format” on Rs 10/- Non Judicial Stamp paper. 

(b) To be signed by ESM/Widow. 

(c) Affidavit format NOT REQUIRED TO BE NOTARISED. Naval ESM may give Notarised Affidavit. 

(d) One recent Joint photo of ESM/Widow with Child, to be affixed on the top right corner of the Affidavit Format. Photo should in light/white colour dress. 

(e) To be given in Original.

3) Discharge Book. Photocopy of all pages, attested by ZSB. 

Note-1: If your child’s name is not endorsed in your Discharge Book and Service Records please apply first for endorsement and Part-2/NAVPEN Orders. 

Note-2: If there is any mistake in your Child’s Name and DOB please first apply to get it amended in Service Records and Discharge Book, then only apply for RC.

4) PPO. – One photocopy.

5) Extra Two Joint Photos. 

(a) Photo of ESM/Widow with the Child. 

(b) Two Photos to be given in a small envelope. 

(c) ZSB Clerk will write your Number, Rank and Name on the backside of both photos.

(d) Photos should be of passport size, and in light colour dresses.

(e) Both photos should be attested by the Secretary, ZSB on the backsides. 

Note:- You have to take your child along with you to ZSB, for verification of photo.

6) Birth Certificate(BC).  BC of Child is to be attested by Secretary ZSB. It’s a mandatory requirement. If any mismatch in Name or DOB with Discharge Book,  please first apply to amend in Service Records and get Part-2 Order which you can attach with your RC application. 

7) Matriculation Certificate. 10th Board Certificate is mandatory and should be self attested and verified by ZSB. 

8) Other Educational Certificates. Self attested photocopies of 12th Class Certificate and other Educational and talent related Certificates if available, may be Attached.   

9) ADHAAR Card Copy. Mandatory requirement. Name and DOB must be correct as per Discharge Book.

10) VOTER Card Copy. 

11) PAN Card Copy। 

Note: All documents are to be self attested.

B) Take all Documents to ZSB, along with original documents and get it verified.

C)  After Verification your application will be recommended by Secretary, ZSB.

D) One copy of Application will be kept at ZSB. One given to you for your retention. One original copy of Application, along with all attached documents, will be handed over to you to speed post to your Record Office. 

E) Record Office will make and send a Relationship Certificate directly to your home. For Naval ESM, NAVPEN may send RC to ZSB. ZSB will intimate you for collection.

F) Entire process may take around 3 months.